Helping you with your small business accounting so that you can focus on your key business activities.
SME’s where to next?
You’ve had this great idea, you’ve managed to turn it into a business and it’s going well!
But where to next? This is the golden question we always ask our clients, because your answer matters and our approach will be dependable on what you want to achieve! You didn’t go into business to worry about the finances, you went into business because you had this great idea and passion for your industry.
This is where we come in with SME accounting! Think of us at the heart of your business, working with you to give you the structure and advice to makes your ambitions a reality.
Whether you have a 5 year plan, are looking to grow your profit margins or expand into different markets or locations, our specialist advice can support you to make informed decisions to point your business in the right position.
Our aim is to get you as business owners to understand your finances, using simple jargon and implementing accounting systems that you can easily use to give you up to date information.
What your business needs to progress
Our specialist advice will look at your business currently whether it be a start up or an established SME, and help you plan a strategy to achieve your business goals. Our advice covers the following areas:
• Online cloud accounting softwares such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
• Review of current accounting softwares and procedures to implement efficiencies
• Implementing payroll systems for small businesses
• Training in accounting softwares
• Software conversions
• Monthly or quarterly management accounts so you can get a frequent snapshot of your business’ progress
• Tax planning and advice on things such as Capital Allowances and Research & Development
• Compliance and HMRC requirements
• Handling any HMRC investigations
• We offer a virtual financial controller service which will work with you and your team daily
Don’t forget the basics with SME accounting
As a Limited company do I need an accountant? Absolutely!
In order to grow into the future you need to make sure that the underlying basics are correct and above all you’re compliant. As a small company accountant we can do this for you and offer the following Limited company accounting services:
• Year end accounts
• Corporation tax
• Company Secretarial matters including company incorporation, share structures and transfers
• Payroll services for small business
• Tax planning and dividend planning
We really understand that no two companies are the same hence why we take such an interest in understanding our clients to begin with! With this approach and knowledge, we tailor our services to suit your company, how cool is that?